Veterinary Diagnostic Imaging of Texas (V-dit) provides comprehensive diagnostic imaging services to Central Texas veterinarians. We work closely with local veterinarians to provide the best care to the pets of Central Texas. Our doctors are Diplomates of the American College of Veterinary Radiology.
Our services include:
- Mobile ultrasound exams
- Ultrasound-guided aspirates and biopsies
- Radiographic consults
- In clinic radiology rounds providing TSBVME approved CE credits
- Radioactive iodine therapy for hyperthyroid cats
- CT and MRI interpretation
- Continuing education seminars
Click here to learn more about the services we offer.